breaking out...

1. lately i've been breaking out on my forehead. does anyone know any zit stuff that works well? thanks!
  2. I use ProActiv - but you have to be consistent with it. Could be something you're eating as well. I notice that when I eat certain things - I tend to break out more.
  3. The Herbal Blemish Stick in the Burt's Bees line is wonderful!
  4. I've been using the WHOLE Philosophy line (spent about $350) for about 6 months, and I'm still breaking out! It may be due to stress though...
  5. What type of skin do you have ? What have you used in the past ?

What works for some may not work for others.
  6. this is so true. There is nothing out there that works for everyone, it's a total trial and error process to find something that works. And an expensive one at that
  7. lol Good thread, my skin gets so bad in the summer :[
  8. maybe a week or two, but if you use it consistently, it really works very well. i find it works better if you use a moisturizer as well,maybe an hour after you apply, it can be drying. and at least with my skin, if it's too dry, that can cause breakouts as well. but it really does what it says, it kills a lot of bacteria.
  9. I've always found that the less product you use on your skin, the better. Being careful to clean well, yet not strip away too much of your skins natural oils. And moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! It's such a balancing act.

10. using too many things might be freaking your skin out?
  11. For breakouts (and to prevent breakouts) every night I use Clean & Clear PERSA GEL-10 (bezol perioxide 10%) and Invisible Blemish Treatment- Johnson & Johnson products. I have oily skin and have tried EVERYTHING out there!! For moisturizing and sunscreen I still use dept store products- YSL, Prescriptives, Bobbi Brown, etc.
  12. I know everyone might think I'm crazy but it works SUPER GOOD. First clean with peroxide on a cotton ball and then just put Oxy cream on it! I figured it out my self when I was a teen and now my daughter uses my method. :smile:
  13. I'd call my Doc for a good antibiotic first and then use whichever product you choose faithfully.