Breaking out of Black Bag Bondage

1. You know what it is: thinking if you spend a lot on a bag, you SHOULD get it in black because it'll be 'timeless.'

It's only been in the past couple of years that I've been able to get past that and start buying better bags in 'gasp' COLORS!

How about you?

2. I wear black all the time so I always buy color handbags to punch things up a bit. I love bright handbags! I think I only have one black handbag. I find that colors are a lot more versitile than people think.

3. I'm trying!!!
    I kept my closet Black and Brown for years! Just recently I got some blue and red in there.

It's a hard habit to break. Mom taught me to buy things that match everything.

4. ITA, Lately though, I've bought a handbag in green, ivory and "amore" which looks orange. My clothes are subdued so these bags really make my look "pop."

5. i was just helped by everyone on tpf to go for the hh triple compt satchel in amethyst (dark, dark purple) as opposed to the black! will be here on tuesday! YAY

6. I do the exact opposite. I always get a colourful bag when I can, so I am trying to force myself to buy more black bags at the moment.

7. i don't own any black bags, and i rarely wear black--i have very little in my wardrobe.

8. I just recently bought my first brown bag and a teal bag, which is REALLY adventurous for me! I've always had black bags, and I'm trying to expand my horizons.

9. I'm the same way! I have tried buying colorful bags but they just end up sitting in my closet forever. Black and brown bags are so easy to coordinate with outfits...I'm trying to expand, really I am. But it's hard!

10. ALL of my bags are black and I have no plans on changing that anytime soon. :p

11. I've always bought black too, but lately I've been eyeballing a white bag...I'm not sure that much more adventurous than black though, at least during warm weather! :p

12. All of my bags are colored with the exception of a Kooba Mackenzie clutch. That's my only black bag but I would like a larger one so I'm still on the lookout for one.

13. I am slowly falling out of love with black bags... I m

14. I am slowly falling out of love with black bags... I mean, I have some, but I will look for other colors too.

15. I still love a good black bag with my black clogs and jeans. I also carry cognac and red with a blue bag on it's way.