breaking news

I posted this last year in Stars & Hermes thread (I think it was also from Bazaar)

View attachment 213567

but I bet by now her collection probably has tripled!:nuts::tup:

Oh you guys are the best, :heart:!!! Thank you:smile:....
I read Bazaar religiously, but never would have remembered that this was she. And, of course, this picture is probably only about 1/3 of her closet:graucho:. And, now I am remembering the details of that Vernis Bleeker and Manolos (thanks Orchids!)....but that kind of painstaking detail much be exhausting and so time-consuming - Yikes!
As many of you all have said, Glenda Bailey really seems to have put extra focus on Hermes and 'H' aficionados. I always am impressed by the collections featured, but am occasionally worried about the storage methods, lol...some of these ladies do seem to just squeeze their Birkins and Kellys all together on the shelves or even worse, throw them on the floor (e.g. Jacqui Getty). I believe in using the bags but also taking care of them in the end......
Again, thanks so much for the eye-candy! It is so much fun for this commoner to sneak a peek inside,:P.

Thanks HH for a good laugh. I think in taurillon clemence it will be known as tits on a bull. Why not just put a shoulder strap on the beloved birkin? It looks like all the other IT bags. How could it take a year to copy all the others? Permission slips! kma.

I'll just be more blunt than the rest of you, I don't really like the pockets in front. Maybe if they are hidden inside, then it could look like a Kelly, with super duper compartments.

HiHeels, ace supersleuth for Hermes news, does it again! :tup: Thanks for posting this very interesting article, HH. Add my voice to those who are impressed with Ms. Casden's clout with Hermes, but not with the final bag she helped to design (which is a very good thing because I doubt she'd grant me permission to order one no matter how much I begged).

I don't like her bag at all. It reminds me too much of the Kelly Lakis, which I despise (if you own it I'm sorry if I offend you).
I do like the written consent part and I do like that they SO's her something completely original.

it's cute but it reminds me of my MJ stella bag with the pockets...it's a great bag though.

i believe the article with her closet is in the bazaar a few years back with one of the olsen twins on the cover (wish i could tell you when exactly but i think i gave that issue away).