Breaking News... The New Bags Are In At BNY

1. :p I thought they deserved a proper introduction. My mom called to order tassels and Daphne told her there are tons of boxes in the back and they have arrived!!:yahoo: But they aren't opening today because they havea big sale going on and only 3 people there. No way could I wait. I would be into those boxes so fast! :sweatdrop:

2. Oh, what great news. I can't wait to see the new colors.

3. I'll be stopping by soon. Thanks for the update !

4. a Big Sale? anyone know whats on sale?

5. woo hoo!! i can't wait to see the new colors on PF'ers!! :wlae:

i think that i read somewhere they were having a sale on the apparel items.

6. PowderPuff--good going!!! We need to know every detail and soon as possible!! I don't think I could wait to open those boxes either. I want to see the new colors!!!!

7. :nuts: Do you think they'll have them open by tomorrow? I'm going to try to stop by tomorrow... I'll try to sneak some pics for you guys if I can.

8. 0o0o0 FUN - new colours!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

9. i think i may stop by this weekend to go look!

10. I am way behind the times here - would anyone care to divulge the new colors?

11. Oh my, why am I excited even though I didn't love any of the colors!! Now I want one!! Thanks for the info.

12. One of you New Yorkers get over there with a digital camera!! :yes:

13. I'm not gonna buy anything until I see the bags in person or pictures and feedback from you girls. All I'm really interested in right now is the Marine Blue, which I hear is a true Navy blue. I dont want to order bags and then be disappointed with the colors and have to send them back for a credit.

14. ^I'll check out the marine blue for you Donna if they have it out.

Is anyone else planning on going to BalNY tomorrow? Aaa? :smile: