brass/khaki/gold heritage stripe

1. Has anybody been able to order this yet? I would much rather have the gold version than the white and believe me the brass/khaki/white is NOT the same as this, the leather accents on the bottom are gold! Also, I wonder if it is available in large?
    [​IMG]

2. I'd call JAX about it if you're interested in it. I like it alot too but I'm too undecided about it. Let us know if you call and find anything out about it!

3. I did call, she kept saying brass/khaki/white and something about a brass/black/pink not being available yet. Apparently it comes in 9 colors!

4. stunning bag!

5. Wow, that is GORGEOUS! I like this a lot better!

6. Awesome Bag!

7. I think this is also my favorite color/combo in this bag. It just flows nicely and goes well with the khaki. LOVE IT! :tup:

8. That gold is beautiful!!!!

But.....brass/black/pink?????????????????????????????????????

OMG! I NEED to see what that looks like!!!!!!

9. Oh, I see. Sometimes CS can be so annoying. Do you have a store nearby? Maybe a SA could help. I don't have a store so have to rely on calling JAX and sometimes they are not the most helpful bunch! I call during the day though. It seems like the daytime CS reps are more helpful than the night ones. I hope you find something out. I love this color combo too!

10. OMG Yeah i think I'm def. going to wait for this one?

So it will be black signature with a pink stripe and brass hardware? That's how I see it? OMG I want to know more!

11. wow this bag is gorgeous!!!!!

12. UHHH no not another one please lol

13. lol CoachGirl.. I also said that when I saw this color combo. I have the pink one and it was love at first sight! Then saw this one, and yes the same feeling!
    AwesomeJones,, do you have a pic of the white one?

14. She said that there is no brass/khaki/gold combo? I'm confused?

15. I originally saw a picture of this bag in this gold color combo on the Japan site...I posted it last week sometime.

I wasn't sure if it was coming to the states or not...