Brangelina, JLo, David Beckham

bag.lover

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
http://www.justjared.com/gossip/2006/07/brad-pitt-cell-phone-number/
According to a global online survey conducted by ACNielsen in 42 markets across the globe, out of a random list of celebrities, power celebrity couple Mr. & Mrs. Smith – Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt – were voted the best to endorse almost every kind of category, be it casual or luxury wear, watches or sunglasses, evening wear or lingerie, sexy or trendy/cutting edge fashion. The powerful celebrity ‘couple’ garnered the greatest number of votes from online consumers, followed closely by Jennifer Lopez and David Beckham.

I don't know about David Beckham but I don't think Angelina, Brad or JLo are fake people at all....they all seem really down to earth actually...especially Brad and Angelina who dedicate so much of their time and money to helping less fortunate people.

None of them are fake, IMO. I was never a fan of JLo but have grown to like her lately (maybe because she hasn't been in the public eye as much) and as for DB and Bradgelina - LOVE them!:love:

Danica said:
I don't see how they're fake either, I like them fine. At least they're into something different than just partying.

I agree.....and if dedicating large amounts of time and money to helping others makes you fake then god help Paris Hilton!! :wtf:

i :heart::heart::heart::heart: angelina jolie and brad pitt...
i think they are both amazing people...
granted i do feel bad when brad and jennifer split up (i like jennifer too).. but i think that's their person issue, it's not up to any of us to judge them..