Brand NEW Trompe L'Oeil Pochette is on

1. let-trade!!!:graucho:

2. I saw that!!! Someone needs to grab it. I LOVE mine! I can't believe how many they keep getting of this style.

3. I love my new one too! To anyone thinking of it, it's better IRL!!!

4. :devil:

that's for last night. :smile:

5. I can't wait till you get your bag! OMG you are going to love it and be thanking Michelle and I for it! LOL :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Hey, I am seriously looking at getting that bag as well....it's so hot!:love:

6. I bought it and paid via paypal several hours ago. How long before you get confirmation email you think? I can't go to sleep until I get confirmation...its killing me :shocked:

7. :nuts: :nuts: Congrats!!! they will send the tracking # to your paypal email address..congrats!!!:love: :love:

8. CONGRATS!!!!!!! You will love this bag! I bought a bag from them last night and it took 7 hours for them to remove the bag off their site. You should hear from them soon though, they are very nice.

9. Do you know how long it takes? and why it would still be showing up as available?

10. Thanks..7 Hours! wow..I better got to bed then :smile:

I'm so impatient!

11. I am going to kill you and Michelle for it! I was laughing so hard last night!!

Seriously, I do not need that bag AT ALL, but I am excited to see what it looks like! Who knows, maybe you will be its next owner. :rolleyes:

12. Thanks, I can't wait to get it!

13. imgg, I can't wait for the pics of you wearing that pochette!!!:graucho: (There, did I freak you out again?!:lol:)

14. That's how I felt, I didn't get to sleep until 1 am....then I kept thinking about what I was going to wear with my new bag, which kept me up most of the night. Get some sleep! Let-trade is very honest. Again, you will LOVE this bag....looks so much better IRL!

15. Thanks, I think I will do that. Did you get the Trompe O'eil also or a different bag?