Brand new to Kooba... & tpf

1. I've been "visiting" tpf for a couple of weeks now... finally decided to "take the plunge" and join! I'm from Montana -therefore EXTREMELY limited in handbag choices:cry: nothing to see, touch and "test drive"in stores here.
    OOOoohhh... I SO NEED a "big city fix!"
    So... I've been shopping vicariously through you wonderful ladies!! Needless to say it's TOO MUCH FUN!! I've found myself in the Kooba forum most often--feels at home--and though I've not had the opportunity to see one yet... I ordered my VERY FIRST KOOBA BABY today :yahoo: (Nicole in luggage) - thanks to you all and that Revolve new customer coupon!! YIPPEE!!! A little nervous but excited about my purchase!!
    Looking forward to getting to know you all - and to get some more ideas/wants/desires/ needs (ya right
    from your knowlege, experience and suggestions!!
  2. Welcome Jbug!

I also got a Nicole in luggage and it arrived today. You're going to LOVE it!

I live out in the 'burbs and we don't have any good department stores within an hour's drive. I do most of my handbag shopping either at TJMaxx (great stuff there sometimes) or online stores or eBay. You can find some extremely reputable sellers here and you can also get good references on others if you like to shop eBay.

Welcome aboard! We do love our Koobas around here.
  3. Hi JBug, great to have you with us, hard isn't it,when you can't touch/feel/ ogle the bags IRL? I'm the same, no Koobas here.., but with all the photos and the detailed description from the girls, I feel I know exactly what I'm getting when ordering online:smile: I just received my Revolve coupon as well, just biding my time...:graucho:

Congrats on that great deal on the Nicole and welcome to Tpf!
  4. Welcome to the land of Krazy Kooba people, JBag, glad to have you and congrats on your new bag. Be sure to post pics when you get her.
  5. Welcome Jbug and congrats on your new bag. It is so much fun to take it out for the first time.

And Koobas rule. *s
  6. Welcome! Congrats on your new bag, I know you'll love it. :balloon:
  7. Welcome!! :jammin:
  8. It's great to have you here! Congrats on taking the plunge!
  9. Howdy JBug. Welcome to the wonderful world of Kooba. I think all Kooba lovers must be nice people because there isn't a person in here I haven't liked yet.

That Nicole is a gorgeous bag. You are gonna be hooked. I bet by Summer's end you'll have another one. It's like Lay's Potato chips!
  10. :true:
    Yeah, what Lexie said!
    Koobas are so addicting.

Welcome to tpf. You find lots of good friends and enablers here!