Brand new Panda Pochette ??

while excuse me if i am wrong but (lvchanelqueen) didn't you just say we are not allowed to sell on here and isn't that what you are doing rigth now. you got all six pochettes . you not lv. um so aren't you conterdicting yourself.

:shocked: You must got me confused with someone else, I never said you can't sell here, that was someone else, I was telling everyone how I got mine and try to be helpful. Please check before you says something I didn't do.:sad:
Someone else added"They is no selling here", not me. Sorry, brand new here, don't know any better---to whoever added that.

Hi all again!!!:smile: Well, bad news for me.:crybaby: I called 1 866 this morning and no Panda Pochettes are left !! Thanks very much for your efforts, and if you ever see a Panda Pochette for sale, like in any trusted reseller, please post me the link!! Thanks for your help !!!:yes:

Unfortunately, there are 2 posted on ebay, but the cheaper is arround $590 isn't it too much??

See my link above for Let-Trade. Theirs is $399.99 BIN

I have one and am sure mine is in super perfect condition but I wouldn't sell it.....hae hae....

I think some Japanese sites are still have it for sale but at the higher price than retail and also not sure they will ship internationally.

Thanks for your help Shiba, I sent an email to them, to see if I can buy it. :yes: Btw, do you know where are they shipped from? I'd like to know if they have to clear customs ??? Thanks:smile:

yes, from HK. I have purchased from them and not been charged customs but it depends where you are located. Customs is hit & miss here. They ship EMS so they arrive in about 1 week to Canada.

You can purchase it (if you haven't already) by clicking on the button Buy Now and pay with paypal.

Show us some pics when you get it.

Gonna pay extra for those older sold out items but if you want it badly enough, you'll bite the bullet & do it- I have & don't regret it one bit.
Good luck with your search.