Brainstorm on ways to get the largest % off chanel

hey, i like that 100% off idea! ;)

the best i've come to a discount on chanels is when i bought my outdoor large doctor bag last fall. it was at bloomingdales during their friends & family event. during that event, they usually take 20% off most items, but of course chanel was excluded from the % off deal. instead, they gave out a $50 gift card for each $250 chanel purchase. that's 20%, but not in discounts, just in gift card amount that you can use later. so i ended up getting $400 worth of GCs and it was pretty much like a cash discount to me because i shop bloomingdales a lot anyway. :smile: i was also surprised to realize that they didn't charge me tax on my bag, either. there are bloomingdale stores in my state, so i'm not sure if it was just a mistake or if they decided to waive the tax because my local stores don't carry chanel...

If you get someone else to buy it for you you get 100% off.

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

I agree about trying to negotiate the price - the actual boutique won't, but for other higher end watches like Cartier, etc... they routinely will offer a price less than the sticker price if you're really interested.
Gift card promos (Saks has one coming up) is a good option, and maybe charge it onto a cash back card/new account card?

I was in the Chanel boutique a few days ago and there was a woman there looking at bags and her husband kept saying "Why don't you buy this one?" etc....I was SOOOO *envious*...
my 12 year old son is the only one supportive of my shopping excursions...

Yeah I want my next BF to be one of those guys who I see actually "in" La Perla buying their special someone beautiful lingerie. I would keep one of those guys. :yes: