braided handle handbag jessica simpson carries

1. I'm trying to find a handbag jessica simpson carried on newlyweds. it was tan leather hobo (i think it was hobo style) with braided handles and gold rings connecting handle to bag..

i can't find out who makes it anywhere! please help

2. Another fantastic resource for as-seen-on fashion is http://www.celebritystyleguide.com

If you can't identify the bag using either site, you should post pictures so the experts here on tPf can help you :yes:.

3. guys thank youu so much..i feel like i'm getting closer! have looked at both sites you recommended and can you believe its not there!

will keep looking but if you come across anything.. it looks like a cross between her Gucci hobo and a Marc Jacobs hobo..kinda..

xx

4. picture of the bag would help a little more. Perhaps then someone could point you in the right direction.

5. Do you know if Jessica Simpson actually wears the bags from her own line?

6. That's what I was thinking. Her line had a series of hobos with braided handles a couple of years ago.

7. i wish I could get a pic of the handbag....will try her own line as well..thanks for all your help. you've all been very friendly..