Brad&Angelina at "The Good Shepherd" premiere!

shoegal we all have different opinions and views on matters.
And since this is an open forum everyone can say what they want and of course opinions clash.
I just dont think its necessary to call people names.etc,we should be able to express our dislike without retorting to insults because this is a nice forum not some gossip blog where people write the most atrocious things and i dont want it to become a place like that.
My 2 cents to it,thats how i feel.:smile:

I think Angelina is THE most beautiful woman. Can't wait to see what Shilo turns out to look like. Have you noticed they never take her out? They're always with Maddox and Zahara (sp?)

I think that she looks gorgeous. I can only imagine what it would be like to fly from india to i am guessing los angeles with 3 children then getting dolled up having 20,000 cameras flashing in your face and having photogs sreaming god-only-knows what. It would be my worst nightmare. I'd have to say they are doing a pretty good job of looking good. I like that they are stepping out together on the red carpet.

Her humanitarian efforts are great but she is still, in my opinion, not a good person. Its great that she can do something to ease the hurt of children in other countries - she should have tried to ease the hurt closer to home on Jen. She is scum.

I think Angelina is a very beautiful person in and out. Very generous to the less fortunate, cares about other people in the world, a good mom and very talented too. We can't blame her for what happened with Brad and Jen. We don't know and will never know what exactly happened or what was going on with Brad and Jen before Angelina came along. People are saying they ( Brad and Angelina ) don't look very happy together on the pictures but on the other hand, when I saw pictures of Brad and Jen in the past, they looked very happy together but yet they broke up. You can't judge everything based on the pictures. What happened between Angie and Brad is called love. You can't choose love, love chooses you. No matter how much people want Brad to stay with Jen but that is not what he wants and what makes him happy. I think we should just let them be. It's their life not ours.

OMG, she is SO drop-dead beautiful with those subtle gray smoky eyes and pale pink lips. Unbelievable!!!

I'm so happy to see her looking soft and feminine and pretty, rather than all angry and black-wearing and masculine like she was a few years back!!! I'd say motherhood suits her!