Brad&Angelina at "The Good Shepherd" premiere!

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. WOW they are actually together on the red carpet?Posing?:nuts: :hysteric:

4. She is gorgeous!!

5. Her dress is stunning!!

6. Wow, it took me awhile to take in the photos... It's weird seeing them together on the red carpet (finally!), I'm sloooowly getting used to this Brangelina thing. :hrmm:

7. they look tired. can you say, "three kids?" (they still look gorgeous though!)

8. Looking gorgeous and happy

9. Don't love the *art* on her back and don't think they look very happy together.

Yes I know I will be poo-poo'd on for this. Just not a fan. My Own Humble Opinion. :yes:

10. Wow, I like them together and think they look great. I think they look a little tired and thin from being in India. I am from there and I know how hard it can be trying to adjust. They will look really good in about three weeks.

11. i don't like her dress. bleh! but she looks tired and a little stiff, but i can understand 3 kids! they are still the hottest couple alive!

12. IMO- I don't think they look like a couple.....I miss him with JA.

13. They look great! I'm glad they are comfortable now being together in public.

14. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: that was funny but I agree with you.

15. I think they look gorgeous together!! Definitely a little tired but I guess that's to be expected.

I adore the art on Angelina!! I love how she can have so many tattoos and still look classy. :yes: