Brachioplasty arm surgery????

1. I tried to search to see if there were any topics that matched, but did not pull any significant results.

Has anyone undergone a brachioplasty (arm tuck/lift)? I was heavy as a child and lost the weight in my teens, I am now 28. Due to how heavy I was my upper arms are a little disproportionate to my frame and no matter how much I try and tone them they are still large and jiggly. I have been wanting an arm lift for some time now due to all the excess skin. I am extremely self-conscience about them. I never wear sleeveless and want to so badly.

So my questions are:

1. Do you regret having it done? How bad was the scarring (I know that will differ from person to person)?

2. How was the recovery?

Any input would be appreciated!

2. I haven't had it done, but a plastic surgeon told me that people tend to scar worse w/brachioplasty than they do with other procedures. I guess it's something to do with the skin in that location, or maybe the way they do the incision. Some people say that they still won't wear short-sleeved clothing after brachioplasty, but they do appreciate that they can at least fit better in clothing.