BPS went to the boutique...What did I get?! ;)

1. A little tease for you all...:p

[​IMG]

:graucho:

2. A black reissue???

3. ahhh! c'mon now, don't be such a teaser sweetie! show us show us! :graucho: flap??

4. I went classic! After the longest time of swearing I was a tote and slouchy bag only girl, and that classic bags weren't for me, after trying this on at the trunk show it was :love: :heart:

The most scrumptious jumbo ever!

:drool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. GORGEOUS!
    Modeling pic!!

6. My goodness, I love, love, LOVE lambskin. So breathtaking!

And, of course, modeling pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Eh, sorry about my son's messy bathroom mirror. I don't know what he does in there, but he has better light for photos. :rolleyes:)

7. Oh wow what a great bag!!!! Do you mind letting us know how much your baby was?? I'm thinking this just might be what I NEED for Christmas!:p

8. You look great!!!:tup:

9. yummy yummy! fab choice ;)

10. :shocked: $2850. *GULP*

Man, I sure wish someone would get me this for Christmas. I have to buy mine all by myself. BF is totally in the dark, and I'd like to keep it that way because he'd DIE. :sweatdrop:
    Good luck, and hope Santa gets you one!!

11. Gorgeous - the jumbo looks SOOOOOOO luxe in the lambskin!!! Congrats on an awesome buy!

12. Wow! It's a good thing you got it in lambskin since I heard they stopped making the classic flaps in lambskin!!! It looks so divine!

Love your grey dress with the red bow too!

13. Wowszer bulletproofsoul, it is TDF! Don't ya just luv lambskin, it looks soooo elegant. IT's worth every penny.:heart: BTW, it looks lovely on you too.:love:

14. Wow! Congratulations. That is one stunning jumbo lambskin flap:nuts:

15. Congrats on your bag, you look fab!! Love the dress with the red bow.