BPS joins the flap club! With a REISSUE! PICS!

1. I always swore I wasn't a flap person, and I always thought I hated metallics. So how I ended up with this STUNNING BEAUTY is a humorous mystery to me! Ladies (and gentlemen) I present to you my new baby- A Dark Silver Reissue 227!! (And thanks to a special PF'er for her help!)

I cannot get over the color of this bag. It's so hard to accurately capture in photos. But it is breathtaking! And very chameleon-like! Everything you've ever heard about it going with everything is TRUE!! I think the size is perfect for me, because I like to edge stuff out a little, and the larger flaps are good for that. (This is particularly easy to accomplish by wearing it messenger style! :tup:) And while the baby cabas and P-B totes are both even bigger, and I like them on me; as far as flaps go, the 228 would be a little overwhelming on my frame.

I LOVE the chain on this. The length is PERFECT for me. Doubled, it fits right where I want it to under my arm, and singled and slung messenger style, it hits me at just the right point under my waist! :yes:

For reference, I am just under 5'2" and 92 lbs.

So, enjoy the pics, and I will continue to stare at her IRL :love:!!

Pretty lady:

Another shot with the chain:

Strap doubled on shoulder and in bright light:

Another double strap shot:

Messenger style (sorry about the low light!)

2. awwww! you look so fab in it! =) welcome to the reissue club ;)
  3. wow, its a beautiful bag. Gosh, to think you didnt like flaps or Metallics, that is so funny! Its a real stunner. Congratulations :smile:
  4. The flap is stunning and look perfect on you! Congrats on such a great bag, serious drooling here! :love::love::love:
  5. It looks gorgeous on you, congrats!
  6. Such a gorgeous bag and it looks so fab on you!! Congrats!!! :yahoo:
  7. Yep, fab bag, the dark silver and you two look great together. Welcome to the flap side!!!
  8. GORGEOUS!!!! love reissues! looks fab on you! congrats
  9. It's stunning and looks great on you.
  10. gorgeous bag:nuts::tup:
  11. Beautiful bag! You wear it well!
  12. :drool: That flap is great! Seems like silver is going to be around through winter and well into spring/summer too.
  13. wow! congrats! the dark silver and Metallic black reissues are what called me back to Chanel! you look great!
  14. Congrats on your first flap. What a gorgeous one to choose. It looks great on you.
  15. Congrats! Beautiful, both you and the reissue!