Boys Don't Make Passes @ Girls Who Wear Glasses

1. Hahahaha I remember that rhyme from when I was little!!! I needed new glasses thanks to the ridiculous amount of reading I do for grad school. I went from 275 in each eye to 375 in my left and 425.

I figured if I was going to be blind as a bat, I might as well treat myself to a little Chanel while doing so!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and here's what they look like on. Excuse my surly expression. It was a long trip to the mall in Richmond!

[​IMG]

2. I love them! They look great on you! I like how the flower detail on the side gives it a feminine touch :smile:

3. love those JIlly!

4. They look great on you! I need to find a new pair of rims.

[​IMG]

5. lovely!!!! I just saw a girl wearing a pair of chanel glasses last night, they had major bling on the side---love yours, they are so feminine chic

6. Those are adorable and they look great on you.

7. You look so cute in those!

8. Love them.

9. LOVES THEM ,BIMBO!

U look awesome in them!They are way stylin.....
    Virginia guys,WATCH OUT!

10. They look wonderfully chic and classy. Great choice!!!

11. Thanks all, I'm really happy with them!!

12. I love them! You have a very natural beauty that doesn't seem to require a lot of work/effort!

13. they look amazing on you!! i need new glasses too but they hurt my heads. so i usually just stick with contacts!

but congrats!! enjoy them

14. They look great on you! Congratz! :tup:

15. jillybean those are soooo darling on you!! perfect choice and even more perfect since it's Chanel. Love the sides too