Boyfriends Rock!

1. I have been with my boyfriend for almost 7 yrs now and he has never been the type of guy who would shell out big cash for anything -- unless it involved food or ice skating (I don't know why -- I think its a gay New England thing!) In any case, when he asked me what I wanted, I jokingly said I wanted this:

eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Louis Vuitton,Monogram Six Card Billfold,women, fashi

So today, he gets off his shift from the hospital and shows up back at the apartment with a box with a bow saying that it was my Christmas present. I was like "ok...thanks" but curious why he was giving it to me today on the 23rd rather than Christmas Day. He told me to open it -- inside the box was the card of a Sales Associate from LV with a note saying:

"Dear Courtney,

Dr. Cheng would like to extend an invitation to you to have a personal shopping experience with me and the LV staff. Please call the number below and we can set up an appointment for you to come in and view our collection."

I was shocked and delighted -- but a still a little confused. So the BF said, "yeah it took so wrangling to get that done but I know how much you wanted something from LV but always put it off because we had bills, or I needed books for med school or I want you to enjoy and not think about cost cause its on me."

WTF! My BF just gave me a shopping trip to LV for Christmas and told me to enjoy --- what am I going to buy?!? I am psyched ande scared cause opportunities don't come like this often.

However, I now need to go out and supplement his cashmere sweater!

I just had to share cause I have the best BF EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Once I get my items next week, I will post pictures to share!
  2. wow! what a terrific boyfriend! your own shopping day with the lv staff? that's awesome! so... can you get a bunch of stuff? lol
  3. Wow, what a great BF! My husband took me off guard in Maui (honeymoon) when he just up and said. "I want to buy you a new Louis for a wedding present." I was shocked. So shocked in fact, the SA at the store helped us for almost an hour before I picked my Popincourt Haut :smile:

Have a great time and you'll know which item to get when you see it!
  4. Oh, wow! Good for you to have such a thoughtful boyfriend! Thinking about having that kind of freedom at Louis Vuitton almost makes me faint!! You better hold on to him---he's a keeper!
  5. Wow, that is an amazing gift! Congrats to you and your BF! Maybe he'll fall in love with LV too! Have a great time, we can't wait to hear about it!!
  6. amazing!!!!!
  7. so sweet of him~! what r u going to get?
  8. That is soooo sweet & thoughtful of your boyfriend! Well enjoy your Christmas & do post pics of your new goodies!!!
  9. this guy really rocks!!!!!!! keep him!!!!!!!!! not for the LV, but for the care he gives to u!!!!!!!!!!
  10. That's really thoughtful of your bf. Enjoy! It's going to be an awesome experience!!!!
  11. wow! Your boyfriend rocks!
  12. Awwwh what an amazing gift! Enjoy yourself!
  13. that is awesome! i can't wait to see what you get!
  14. so SWEET!!!!!!!!!

congrats for both the trip and having a wonderful BF
  15. OMG! That's so cool!!! So sweet of your bf! Do tell us about your shopping experience! I'm excited for you!