Boyfriend is flying me to Anaheim... What to do?

Where is sprinkles cupcakes?
The address is 9635 Little Santa Monica Blvd. 2 blocks west of Rodeo Drive

here is their website.

::: Sprinkles Cupcakes :::

Try to get there as early as possible. The lines have been known to be up to 2 hours. They open at 9 and I got there one Sat at 8:45 and there was already a short line.

I just noticed on the website they have a Spinkles in Newport Beach also at 944 Avocado in the Corona Del Mar Plaza

come visit me in tustin!! u should go to Spectrum, as they all said..it's quite nice..and don't forget COSTA MESA!!!!!! go to SOUTH COAST PLAZA and i'll meet u there after work!!!!

Great suggestions, but I personally would skip The Block. Sadly, over the past year or so it has become a hang out for all the little dip sh** gang members.

So true. My husband and I were having lunch there a couple weeks ago and we could not believe the caliber of people that hang out at the Block.

There is also a Sprinkles in Newport Beach, fairly close to Fashion Island. Off of Avocado and PCH, where Bristol Farms is.

Ooooh I didn't know that! I will definitely stop by there next time. I hang out in southern cal pretty often and stay in that area (Hello SCP and Fashion Island!). I rarely go up to LA, so I haven't tried Sprinkles yet. Do they have lines at the Newport store?

If you like museums and want to see a nice view of LA, definitely go to the Getty Center! It's close to Santa Monica, so you can also go 3rd Street Promenade (lots of shopping and restaurants...plus you can walk to the Pier). Beverly Center has good shopping and you can also hit Melrose (lots of funky shops) since it's right next to it.

As for Orange County spots, definitely go to SCP since it's not too far from Anaheim.

Have fun!

Ooooh I didn't know that! I will definitely stop by there next time. I hang out in southern cal pretty often and stay in that area (Hello SCP and Fashion Island!). I rarely go up to LA, so I haven't tried Sprinkles yet. Do they have lines at the Newport store?

The last few times I've been there, they didn't have any lines. Although, I've heard they have started forming. A friend of mine went there last weekend and he had to wait about 15 minutes.

If you like museums and want to see a nice view of LA, definitely go to the Getty Center! It's close to Santa Monica, so you can also go 3rd Street Promenade (lots of shopping and restaurants...plus you can walk to the Pier). Beverly Center has good shopping and you can also hit Melrose (lots of funky shops) since it's right next to it.

As for Orange County spots, definitely go to SCP since it's not too far from Anaheim.

Have fun!

OT: that's what i think too.. but a lot of our customers seem to think otherwise.. they think it's a trek to go out to SCP from anaheim/fullerton.. like.. as if they're going to the beverly center RH or something.

OP: mostly everywhere in OC is free parking! :yes: LA depending on where and what time of day may or may not be pay parking.. but good luck finding free if you don't know where you're going. :confused1:

if time permits.. i'd also like to suggest Old Towns... Old Town Pasadena is great.. lots of fun shopping.. really laid back atmosphere and some good eateries too. Old Town Orange is really fun and vintage. Old Town Fullerton is also pretty nice.. Nice to just walk around and see what's around. There's a couple of movie theaters too.. pretty much right next to each other if anything! And Fullerton may be the closest one to Anaheim of all the ones listed.

Theres also an Old Town Santa Ana, which the city is currently rebuilding/remodeling to bring back the upscale clients and deter crime/gangs, and others have mentioned Laguna Beach (IDK if they have an Old Town, but there are parts that you can visit and it's pretty much the same atmosphere/deal.)

Along with the Old Towns.. Main Streets are big here in OC. Main Street Huntington Beach is really awesome on Saturday nights where they have a "Classic Car Show" - guys come out with cars from the 40s and 50s! it's really fun! and Main St. HB leads right into the HB pier, where there's a Ruby's at the end of it for some vintage-style food. :smile:

I think there are a few other Main Streets, though I can't think off the top of my head which others are fun.. cuz I only go to the one in HB. :yes: