Boxing Day Goodies from Vancouver

1. Here are my boxing day goodies from here in Vancouver...almost as good as the outlets but not quite! I also included the Christmas gift I got from my wonderful boyfriend...who also waited with me for 2 hours to get into Coach on boxing day! I'm such a lucky girl.:love:
    Summer Patchwork Swingpack.jpg Gold Wristlet.jpg Blue Sig Scarf.jpg Boxing Day.jpg Louis Vuitton Speedy 30.jpg
  2. Mmmmm Speedy LOVE!

And the gold wristlet is HOT.
  3. I love the swing pack pattern. Wish that I had gotten some of that stuff (it's so very lilly pulitzer-ish) when it was out.

Also, speedy? gorgeous darling! simply gorgeous. you have a keeper there (the bf as well as the bag)

4. Very nice!
  5. ah i have seen that wristlet irl before and it's so luxurious and gorgeous! congrats! and speedy love!

your bf is so sweet! (;
  6. The PW file bag is nice. That was a hot selling item on eBay.
  7. Congrats!!! I love the springpatchwork line! And Speedy:drool:
  8. Wow, very nice!
  9. everething is pretty !!!
  10. Very nice! Congrats and enjoy them.
  11. Great stuff, Lisa! Thanks for posting. I had been wondering what the downtown store would have on sale. I went to the Oakridge store late in the afternoon on Boxing Day and was disappointed to find that they didn't have any sale stuff there. I left to go out of town the next morning so I never got down to the Burrard store. Oh well.

Love the Speedy, too!!!
  12. Congrats on the new speedy and Coach goodies! You have PATIENCE waiting for so long...good for you!