Boxermom and PP Both Go Orange :-)

1. Thought I'd join in with Boxermom and post my new little baby, too. The Charlotte tPF sisters are such a BAD influence on each other!!! :roflmfao:

Pat, I'm in LOVE with your Brighton Blue Chevre 37! So pretty! :tender:

And here's PP's new Bolide Web II Chevre de Coromandel with her new pocket square.

2. A little model shot from the other day. Had to show off my new Prada belt. ;)

3. Yeah for the both of you!! Congrats and welcome to the dark side PP!!:tup:
  4. Wow! Love the bolide in that color! (adding another color to my wishlist ) I will be near Charlotte near X-mas and I can't wait to check out the new store there!! Congratulations!
  5. Prada---GORGEOUS! *drooling* I love that pocket square with it too!
  6. Woohooo!!! :woohoo::woohoo: Welcome to the orange side!!
  7. Many congrats!!! Welcome to the ORANGE side. Love the scarf too.
  8. congratulations, chevre looks fab in that colour.
  9. Thanks all! Here's a little better picture of the pocket square, as shown on my black Prada train hobo. It's such a versatile color scheme for my bag collection. There's not much it doesn't look good on! The designs are more clear on this shot, too. ;)

10. WOW!!! it is raining Bolides!!! Congratulations... what a gorgeous color!!! and you sure know how to wear it:smile:
  11. Congrats! It's great to see more pfers fall in love with the bolide!
  12. PP, it's never too late!! Welcome to the dark side. :yahoo:

I love how you match the pocket square with your new bolide. And Chevre de Coromandel is one of my favourite leathers too! Very pretty!!

13. Congrats PP! And welcome to the orange side :graucho:
  14. That's such a beautiful Bolide- looks great on you, PP!
  15. Congratulations!!!! Gorgeous Bolide!