Bowled over by my latest purchase!

1. I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it on the official Louis Vuitton Website, but at that time it was the Tinkerbell that I thought of getting. Then I realized that I really have no use for small bags anymore, so I decided to go for this one.

I went to Toronto on Wednesday and had hoped that the Bloor Street boutique or Holt Renfrew would have it (yes, I conveniently forgot to call ahead and check), but then it turned out that the only one left was in Edmonton, and I wasn't going to truck all the way there for it, especially when I'd never even been to Edmonton and I didn't have time to go there in the first place.

So I called the 866 and they actually found one in Manhasset, NY! They had it shipped to me and it just arrived today. It's very big, but because it's made of fabric it's a bit squishy and if it's not stuffed too much it won't look as overwhelming. But I love big bags anyway, so this one won't be too much of a problem.

Here's my new limited edition piece, the Spring/Summer Runway 2007 Polka Dots Panama Bowly. As the fabric is such a light color I'll have to be über-careful with it, but it's so beautiful, and even though it looks as though there's so much going on with it, the color makes it a little more understated, unlike the louder Navy line. I love the detailing on it, and I have to get the luggage tag heatstamped the next time I go to Toronto. And yes, the bells actually do ring when you move the bag!

Visuals are here!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. OMG!!! It's gorgeous! And, the INSIDE!!!! absolutely to die for, I didn't know luggage tags were supposed to be heat stamped, makes sense. I need to do that to mine too! thanks! I love these bags in navy too! But, the white is OMG!

ps: Your avatar is beautiful!

3. Congrats! Cute bag..! :heart:

4. I am bowled over too!

the gold on that bag is gorgeous - like jewelry, and the lining inside is wonderful too, thanks for all the pics.

Is it a heavy bag though?
    excellent choice!

5. the bells!!!! what a cute bag!! congrats to you on your latest LE!

6. Wow! :nuts:
    When I first saw photos of that bag, I wasn't impressed, but looking at your photos makes me want it! Great choice! You look gorgeous with it:yes:
    I would love to go on a shopping spree with you in Toronto, you choose the best stuff!

7. It's gorgeous!!! Love it!

8. That's GORGEOUS!!! WooooHoo!!

9. Really gorgeous, congrats!

10. My store still has one too I tried it on the other day it's a cute bag congrats

11. The bag is gorgeous....you have to be super careful. I wonder if you can spray it with some type of rain and stain repellant?

12. So gorgeous! Congrats!
    There's 1 in edmonton??? oooh!

13. congrats on your bowly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i found this bag to be one of the LE bags that i lust over!!!

14. That is beautiful! Congrats on the new purchase.

15. CONGRATS!
    I Love it!!
    It's so pretty!!!!