Bought this Juicy bag at TJMaxx today - opinions please?

1. I dunno why I was drawn to this bag...but I was...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Here's an auction on eBay for the same bag I got with more pictures (got the above pictures from it)

It doesn't totally SCREAM Juicy...might take off that "J" heart leather tag....

Now honestly...I'm 30 going on 31 in, eep, 2 I too old for this? (I thought it was a pretty understated bag, in Juicy terms) The leather is really really nice...

so, opinions? Thanks!
  2. I think it's cute! I would wear it and I'm 33 lol.
  3. I think it's really cute and totally age appropriate. It's plain black leather, so it doesn't exactly scream JUICY the way pink velour would :p
  4. cute I am 32 and I love it...but I am same chick that wears her jc charm bracelet with charms faithfully...ROTFL!
  5. I like it. I don't think it's as - hmm, what's the word..."flamboyant" maybe? - as some of the other Juicy styles.
  6. Cute!
  7. I think it's cute!
  8. I love it! I just got an all black leather Juicy bag at Nieman's Last Call last week and the leather is beautiful! I'm 37 and I will wear it with pride!

9. love it! you SOOOO could rock this just fine!
  10. It's cute! (Also I am 30 and sporting my Juicy charm bracelet with pride)
  11. I wear my Juicy bag, in fact it's the bag I'm carrying today. It's leather, and has a few charms, but I like it !:yes:
  12. There is nothing strange. This is a very cute and practical bag, and just perfect for a girl like you. Enjoy it, and congratulation!
  13. when i read it was juicy i was thinking i wasn't going to like it b/c a lot of their bags has too much on it but i think it's so cute!!
  14. It is a "grown-up" Juicy bag-no offense to Juicy lovers.:smile:
  15. Thanks ladies! I really appreciate the feedback!

I think I'm going to take the "J" luggage tag off it though...dunno if I could get away with that. be honest again...would it be TOTALLY too much if I used this as well? (i love these on my keys...keeps my starbucks/dunkin donuts cards right at hand...) and the leather on this is buttah too

and does it help that my first name starts with J? heheh (and can you tell I had way too much fun at TJMaxx this weekend? heheh)

[​IMG] [​IMG]