Bought the Slim Carly

1. I wanted to purchase something with my PCE Discount and walked around the Coach store several times looking at everything and the only thing I liked was the new Slim Carly. I already have 2 med Carlys in Denim and Chocolate ( my favorite Color) I don't wear them much because they are uncomfortable. The strap drop is too short- and I don't like the width of the Carly even with my chest--they are large enough already without drawing attention to them!

The Slim Carly was super comfortable and I like the new drop length. It holds everything I had in my Ali I had on today. I bought the Khaki/White color. I'm going to keep the tags on and not use it until I've seen the new Floor Set that comes out after Christmas in case I see something new I like better.

2. Congrats! GREAT color combo! :yes:
  3. o0o0o0o0o Great choice and congrats on getting a new bag. I am loving the khaki and white combo, this bag will definitely be on my to buy list for next year.
  4. Gorgeous the white! Congrats!
  5. congrats! :tup:
  6. I think I might have to get one of these, I'm hopeing for new colors though. Please post modeling pics! I want to see what it looks like on!!! Thanks.
  7. I absolutely adore that color combo... very chic!
  8. congrats! I would love to see some pics of it on compared to the medium Carly
  9. Congrats!!
  10. Pretty me likey!!!
  11. Congrats I like that one.
  12. Congrats!! I'm trying to see if I can hustle up a black signature one myself before PCE ends!!
  13. Can you post modeling pics?? I haven't been to the boutique to see them IRL, but the web site says that they are thicker than the traditional Carly (traidtional=5" and slim=5 1/2) - huh??
  14. sounds like you made a purchase that works GREAT for you! Great color choice too!!!!
  15. CONGRATS!!!! I didnt care for the drop length on the medium Carly as well (I have the medium chocolate leather Carly and hardly wear her anymore b/c I found her drop to be very uncomfortable andshe wont fit over my heavy winter coat!!!!)...did you TRY ON the large??? HONESTLY, I thought this bag was HUGE, but my hubby bought it for me as a holiday gift and I am LOVING this bag! She slouches down to conform to whatever you put inside her (and I dont have much in her, so she is slouching down REALLY REALLY LOW!!!!!) If you go to the boutique and try her on, make sure you take out ALL the stuffing in the floor sample, and put YOUR stuff inside...the slouch is soooooooooo much different once you load her up!!!! CONGRATS on your new slim Carly and I cant wait to see your pics!!!! :tup: