Bought the Baby Cabas, yipppeee!

1. You are all such a bad influence on me :smile: Like I really needed to spend another $2,000 right now, LOL. After hearing everyone rave about the Baby Cabas I went ahead and bought one from an eBay seller. I was very careful about it-- the seller gave me the name of her SA so I could verify the bag was authentic. Also getting the receipt and authenticity cards. She's shipping it to me tomorrow so I should have it by Wednesday. Will post pics when it arrives! Thanks to all those who posted the pics of them wearing the bag on their shoulders... that really helped me to decide this was the bag for me.
  2. Congrats :nuts: Which colour did you brought?
    I think I'm going to receive mine tommorow! Happy :p
  3. Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see your pics.
  4. congrats..... dont forget to post pics....
  5. Congrats. Looking forward to your pictures. =)
  6. :yahoo: way to go DANA....:wlae: I guess you were dreaming about it last nite ;) THATS ALWAYS a SIGN that you have to get the bag....:heart: Can't wait to see pictures
  7. I think you will love it. I love mine! Congratulations!
  8. Congrats!!! I love this bag! Definitely post pics, I never get tired of looking at them! :love:
  9. I can't wait to see pics! What color did you get?
  10. WHAT COLOR???
    Post pics asap!CONGRATS! LOVE LOVE LOVE the cabas!
  11. Congrats! Can't wait to see the pictures.
  12. I got BRONZE!!! I will absolutely post pics on Wednesday. Thank you all so much for your support. I still haven't told hubby-- he will kill me :smile: Maybe I'll lie and say it's a knockoff. LOL!
  13. Good for you Dana, I know you have thought of much else for days! LOL
    My khaki should be here this week!!!
  14. Congrats Penny, Dana, and Dollygirl! Pics, pics, pics please!:yahoo:
  15. Congratulations. Can't wait to see the beauty once you post pics.