bought the 45 holdall today i used it for the gym, will take it as carry-on tomorrow

1. When I travel. Looks so chic even when it's not very full and is worn diagonal across the body with the long strap. Love it love it love it, yay!

2. Congrats can't wait to see photos.

3. Congrats, what a fab purchase! Care to share any pics? Pretty please!

4. Do you mean the Keepall? Or is there another bag I don't know about?

Anyway, CONGRATS! to you!

5. wow, pics please!

6. I really want a keepall and I agree it is very cool to carry around the airport~~ :heart:

7. I've always wondered how this one would look. I can't wait to see the pictures!

8. Yes, it is the keepall, sorry. I loved having it in the gym changing rooms too, or dropped casually on the floor in my office today. It is THE coolest carry-on for travel. It has a separate strap to hold the handles together if you wish to check it in (doh, never!), a name tag that you can have your initials engraved on and an LV padlock.

9. Yay!

Love seeing people in public, esp at airports, with LV luggage! Makes me feel all jiggly/giggly inside.

Haha, im so weird!

10. Man I would LOVE a Damier keepall to use as my carryon luggage, or for weekend trips.

Right now my luggage is from Target :\

11. can we have some modelling pics :graucho: i always love the size of keepall 45... but too bad they dont do it in damier. otherwise i will be like :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

12. COngrats! This is one of the last monogram pieces I need for my collection!

13. congrats!

14. cant wait to see pics! congrats!

15. Congratulations.