bought night bracelet with S stamp

My apologies! It was the size small! I called and asked. So sorry about the confusion! I have seen some pictures of S stamped on leathers and people say they got them on sale and when I saw the S stamp i thought it was a sale item. Thank you for your replies!

What do you think of the night bracelet? Is it better to get an H click clac instead? (Rouge with palladium)

Oh good! I'm glad it worked out for you, pestopasta!

BTW I have seen leathergoods such as agendas with an ink sale stamp on them--most of the stuff I bought at the last sale had ink vs blindstampied S stamps. I actually prefer this because somehow it doesn't seem quite as damaging to the item (though I'm sure that's debatable, LOL).

So sorry ladies for the confusion and little panic it caused! still learning here :sweatdrop: I called the store and they said sale items are stamped S with blue ink not heat stamped.

I am second guessing myself about it though.. not sure if I should've gotten a red H clac instead (i have 2 H clacks- black with silver/white with silver) somehow clac seems more versitile - can be dressed up, dressed down... what do you think?

So sorry ladies for the confusion and little panic it caused! still learning here :sweatdrop: I called the store and they said sale items are stamped S with blue ink not heat stamped.

I am second guessing myself about it though.. not sure if I should've gotten a red H clac instead (i have 2 H clacks- black with silver/white with silver) somehow clac seems more versitile - can be dressed up, dressed down... what do you think?

I think you should go back with the night bracelet and maybe look at some others...check the medium size to see if they are embossed with an "M". This way you will feel better about it...I think you might always wonder ;)

As far as the clac vs. the night, I agree that the clac would be dressier. Since the holidays are coming, that might be a better choice! Good luck with your decision!!

Oh, don't worry about the 'S' stamp thingy. I get panic too at times when things do not seem right with the items I bought. It is normal especially when you spend a lot of $ on it.

Yep, I agree that Clic Clac is more versatile. The ones I have are Rouge H/silver, Jaune/silver and Blue Jean/silver. Looking for more colors to add to my collection. If you are looking for a different design, I think it is ok to keep the Night bracelet since you own a few of Clic Clacs already.