Bought my Louis Vuitton from manchester today

1. Hi all, I went to my LV manchester today where I was getting a new luggage tag. I intended to get black and they were gunna order me one in but they couldnt so I said that I would just have the damier (really dark brown luggage tag) which was the only luggage tag I had in, so I asked them to heat stamp it and they said they would and I would have to come back in 2 hours. OMG I couldnt wait to see it !. I went back after 2 hours and it still wasnt ready so I waited around in the store and had a look at the Tiaga black cles and a damier cles...I ended up buying the damier cles (lmao I didnt come in for it but Im so glad I got it) the my luggage tag was ready and its amazing, its priceless to have my initials on it and I love it. I had to pay £7 ($14) for a catalogue tho and I thought they were free :shrugs: . But I love what I bought and Im very happy with everything. I will post pics on this thread tomorrow as im a little tipsy from some wine lmao. I would just like to thank my SA who was so welcoming and friendly.

I went in another store (USC) which sells clothes and they handed me a card for 2 free glasses of wine or a martini and I handed in my card to the lady on the door and they gave me a large and I mean large glass of white wine. they didnt ask my age at all and Im only 16 lmao
  2. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see the pics.
  3. Aw, Congrats Socialite, I'm glad u had a good experience with the SA in the boutique, they have always been really nice in there!
    I'm glad u are pleased with what you got, did you see anything in there that has been added to your wish list? lol!
    Can't wait to see pix!
  4. I'll post 3 pics tomorrow of the luggage tag and cles...I love them both lol I cant wait for you to see them. :smile:
  5. :yes: Damier Keepall (Im in love) maybe for christmas lol
  6. Congrats on your new stuff, can't wait to see pic of the heat stamp luggage tag:smile:
  7. Awesome!!! Can't wait to see pics!!! CONGRATS!:yahoo:
  8. here are pics, I tried to put my user name socialite on them to stop people copying them but photobucket has re-sized them and it looks all funny now lol

9. Wow, the letters really pop, it looks gorgeous. Congrats!
  10. enjoy your new items :yes: what's the luggage tag for?
  11. I used to shop at selfriges in manchester while i was living in liverpool. The SAs at Selfriges are very friendly thats why i enjoy goin there.
  12. I am so happy for you! :yahoo:

I LOVE the tag! What color is it?:wlae:

One glass of white one for me and that's it :shame: I am drunk :nuts:
  13. its like a dark brown, its the tag used on the damier keepall but I wanted a black tag but LV couldnt get me one. I was first wanting Utah leather but I would have to wait ages for them to get me one. So I just said yes lol
  14. Wow, those are both gorgeous! The gold heatstamp on the dark brown is amazing.