Bought my first "double" of a line today!

1. Up until today, I have only had one LV item from each denim, one cerises, one epi, one azur, one inclusion, one vernis, one MC, and one monogram.

Today I got my 2nd piece of Azur!

Here she is! Sorry for the crap quality, hopefully I'll get a digital camera for my birthday next month.

My regular SA wasn't there today and it took me forever, choosing between 2 Azur mini pochettes....the other SA must think I'm really high maintenance...then after I left the store and looked inside the pochette, I noticed that inside were 2 tags the same, instead of also getting the tag that said "cowhide lining" on it. So I went back to the same SA telling her that I had just bought from her, and the first thing she said to me was, "Do you want to exchange it?" (She must have thought I already changed my mind) :roflmfao: , but I said no, I just wanted the other tag. So I exchanged the duplicate tag for the other tag. Think I was being too picky? :p

I also tried on the Dentelle BH, Hampstead GM, and lots of other stuff...but I decided that my next bag will not be LV, it will be the Hermes Cyclamen Evelyne PM.

Oh, and I also saw the Black MC Ursula on display if anyone is interested!
  2. congrats! glad you had fun there! and no, I don't htink you were too picky about the tag. When you make a purchase, you should be satisfied :yes:
  3. So cute- congrats!
  4. congrats! :smile:
  5. Congrats!!
  6. Thanks everyone! It will be my last LV purchase for a while!
  7. ahhh another convert to the H side!!! Congrats on your mini pochette shes sooo sweet! xx
  8. so cute...congrats!!!
  9. not picky at all
    and CONGRATS!!! beautiful!!!
  10. oh congrats! that one is on my summer list to have too!
  11. Congrats
  12. congrats!
  13. Thanks everyone! I went in with the intention of buying the black double coiled bracelet, but after trying it on for the third time, I decided that it still didn't feel right and gave up on it and got the azur mini pochette instead.

So 3 months into the year, my purchases have been:
    Pomme Roxbury Drive
    Azur Speedy 25
    Azur mini pochette

Gee, does that seem like alot? :sweatdrop:
  14. Cute, congrats!
  15. Cute! congrats to you!