Bought My First Coach Last Night!!! SO EXCITED!

1. :yahoo:Hello! I am so extremely excited!! After over a month of looking and researching Coach bags trying to find the perfect Signature bag for my first Coach purchase...I DID IT!!!!! I went to the mall last night, with my "Favorites" list in hand, determined to make my purchase. Well, the Signature Soho Hobo was too small. I almost bought the Sign. Stripe Tote, but then decided to just GO FOR IT....I ended up ordering the NEW Ergo Signature in khaki/mahogany! The SA said I'd have it at my door within a week!!! I am SOOOO EXCITED!!! She asked me to please bring it in to show it off when I get it, since they won't be in stores until April! YIPPY!!!
    I was also going to order the Sig Strip Wristlet in Punch, but when the SA went to put the order in, Coach is SOLD OUT :push: Determined to find one, I searched the mall. I went to Macys...SOLD OUT. Then, as a last-ditch attempt, I ran into Dillards. What did I see sitting in the front of the display case???? The VERY LAST ONE! I snatched it up and is MINE!!!!!!!!!!
    After both purchases last night, I was wondering if I'd wake up with buyer's remorse this morning, but I am more excited than ever! Thank you all for all of your help! I am so excited to be part of this Forum, as I plan to add to my collection as quickly as my wallet (and my husband) will allow!!Have a great weekend and THANK YOU for your help!!
  2. Congratulations on your first Coach items! Post pics as soon as you get your Ergo! I have the Ergo in black leather and I loooove it!
  3. YOUR HOOKED! Welcome to our world and post us some pictures when you get your bag in! Congrats!
  4. Congrats, on your first buys! Post pics when you can, i'm excited for U.
  5. Congratulations on your first buy.
  6. Hi. I DEFINITELY will post pics as soon as I get my bag in!!! I can hardly Wait!
  7. Congrats - the first of many I'm sure. Post pics soon!
  8. Congrats!! I hope you love your new purse when it arrives!!
  9. Coach is contagious, but so much fun:smile:
    Congrats, again and do share your new treasures.
  10. Ooooh yay!! I know how you feel, just bought my first bag too! I can't wait to see your pics :happydance:
  11. Congrats! You're going to be counting the days until it comes. Great choices!
  12. Congrats!!! Enjoy it!
  13. Congrats!!!:yahoo:
  14. Yay! Post a pic when it comes!
  15. Yay!