Bought my first Coach bag on Ebay today

1. After selling a couple, I decided to take the plunge on something a little frivolous but cute. Funny, I'm a little nervous. Went a little higher than I planned but it's a cute little thing so I couldn't help myself....

2. what is it?

3. i hope you love it!!! i also hope you got a good deal... :smile:

4. :popcorn:

5. yay!:yahoo: Can't wait to see what it is!!! Post the pic of the auction!!! :tup:

6. I'm kind of afraid that someone will tell me I was stupid :sad:

7. What is it that you bid on Tanukiki? Can't wait to see the pics :woohoo:

8. We wouldn't tell you you were stupid! :noggin: What did you get????

9. :hysteric:Tell us now!

10. NO YOU'RE NOT!!! :heart:

11. It wasn't well-described and had only one auction picture but she has great feedback and other Coach items that look good and sent me additional pics...

I bought a Zoe Scarf clutch. I've been watching auctions on these and up to a week or so ago, they were going for twice this at least...

Auction link...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=270198568882&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=017

Additional pics from seller...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's pink and I have such a weakness for pink. I don't know how often I'll use this but if I don't use it enough, I can always resell it maybe around Valentine's Day.

12. Aww that's so cute! Congrats!

13. I think you got a great deal on the clutch!

14. It's so pretty tanukiki!!! perfect for those special occasions or hot dates ;):yes:

15. I love the pink!! Great deal. I just bought my first Coach bag off eBay a few weeks ago and now I am addicted to stalking items!