Bought My first Chanel! But having a buyers remorse!

lynnix

O.G.
Jun 11, 2006
I just purchased a timeless tote and having remorse! should I have just bought a classic flap or a jumbo? what do you think girls? the tote will go for day and night, right? should i exchange it? and pay extra $600? or is it a great first bag? did i make a great mistake?

I'd buy a flap before 9/28 because they are going up substantially. Only the classic flaps and e/w style is affected. You can get the tote later.

I just purchased a timeless tote and having remorse! should I have just bought a classic flap or a jumbo? what do you think girls? the tote will go for day and night, right? should i exchange it? and pay extra $600? or is it a great first bag? did i make a great mistake?

I find that I use my tote more often than my reissue ... it just suits my lifestyle better. Pick one that works best for you, either way both are gorgeous styles and will look fabulous on you;)

I would wear a tote day and night, not to a cocktail party but yes out to dinner ect... I think the timeless tote is so cute, I love it. If not then a Jumbo!!!