Bought fake bag for loads of money, HELP!

1. Hi there,

Please can someone help me?! I bought a Fendi B bag (arge, patent) bag from a seller on eBay and paid £280. She stated that it had been bought in a high-end department store.

When I got the bag I compared with my small sized Fendi B which was bought on Net a Porter and there are over 14 ways in which the 2 don't match so I concluded the bag was fake.

I lodged a claim with paypal afer the seller refused me a refund and paypal have responded that I must have written evidence that the bag is fake within 10 days or the claim will be closed.
    :tdown:

That's great because I've been to Harvey Nichols and Flannels today and they refuse to give a written authentication letter because it's against store policy. The only Fendi shop is in London and I can't get there in 10 days; they say they can't authenticate by email. What can I do? Does anybody know where I could have it authenticated over email or any shops in the north of the UK that will carry out an authentication??

I have till november 12th to provide evidence or I lose my £280! HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!:crybaby:

2. I offer an authentication service but am located in Dubai unfortunately. You might want to contact carol@caroldiva.com as I believe she can provide an authentication letter that is accepted by Paypal. I can't remember whether she handles Fendi though.

3. Yes, contact either caroldiva.com or mypoupette.com. They will be able to help you.

4. Thanks for the offer but Dubai could be a bit expensive in postage! :smile: I've emailed Carol just now. she definitely deals with LV. Not sure about Fendi but maybe if she doesn't deal with them she will know someone who does.
    ;)

5. I've looked up my poupette and will get some pictures off to them tomorrow. Hopefully that will sort it out. Cheers!

6. Wish you luck.

7. I love CarolDiva! Either CarolDiva or mypoupette will request tons of photos of the bag you received. You should take some closeup and clear photos now and send to them to authenticate for you. If PP requests a written report, you will need to pay a little extra for their letterhead letter mailed to you so you can present it to PP. Do it quick since the authentication takes time, and 10 days pass quickly.

8. good luck! let us know how it goes.