Bought an Evelyne today!

1. I was looking for an Evelyne in blue for a week, and have asked a few SA to call other shops to locate a Blue Jean, but they said it's not available in Hong Kong now, and have to wait. Then someone in this forum recommended me Brighton Blue, so I also asked for it, but the SA reverted me that it's not in stock. Finally I walked in to Peninsula shop HK Fri and they checked that there is 1 in stock in another shop so I went to pick up today. The colour is not as bright as I thought, as it's in Clemence leather, it should look sharper in Epsom. The lady SA told me Brighton Blue is this season's new colour (which I doubt it is). Anyway, here it is, my everyday bag with a twilly scarf!

P.S. the colour of Brighton Blue is very very similar to the colour of LV epi!

box1.jpg bag.jpg
  2. Here's a picture of the Evelyne vs Epi LV

bag2.jpg
  3. Two Beautiful Bags...Congrats on your Hermes conquest.

4. the brighton blue evelyne is really pretty - congrats!

5. Beautiful! It looks great with that twilly!

6. Beautiful. Congratulations. You will love the Evelyne it is a fantastic bag. Take car.

7. I love bleu brighton. Congrats!

8. Lovely - congrats!

9. Congrats! I love the Evelyne. Beautiful bag & leather.

10. You did well...it is a beauty!

11. Great Evelyne, DL!
    :tup:

You're right, it's not this season's new color, but still this might be one of the first pieces that has reached
    that H store in that color, because I find Brighton blue was not very widely distributed among the smaller boutiques, so far.

It's been available for about a year now.

12. Brighton blue is indeed a beautiful shade of blue. Enjoy your Evelyne!

13. Congratulations!!! It's very pretty =)

14. Wow! So glad you found what you were looking for! It's a beauty!! Congratulations and enjoy in good health!

15. Congratulations, Diamond Lover! And enjoy your BB Evelyn! :yahoo: