Bought a Via Spiga bag at TJMaxx

1. I was thrilled with the TJMaxx in Omaha last week! I thought for sure they wouldn't have a dang thing... but they had a lot! Tons of Tumi bags but all in the mint green color and I didn't like it.

But I spotted an army green colored hobo and fell in love with it before even taking it off the rack. It's made by Via Spiga and retail says $220 and I paid $49.99. It's gorgeous!

I've seen Via Spiga bags on Bluefly but never looked closely at them -- beautifully made and gorgeous leather. It's a pretty big bag, too, and I like that!

2. Oooh, I love the color! Congrats! :amuse:
  3. Cute bag and a great deal! It doesn't get any better than that!
  4. Thats a nice bag! Congrats!
  5. It's a beautiful color ... will definitely be perfect for fall! Congrats on a great deal!
  6. Thanks all! I rarely find a deal, so I was pretty excited. It also seems to match most of my fall wardrobe!
  7. Isn't it great going to TJ Maxx or Marshalls and getting something at great value? It's such a steal. I'm happy for you!
  8. I've never heard of Via Spiga before, but that bag is gorgeous- I love the stamping in particular.
  9. I carried this bag today since it matched my shorts and sandals. Went to a nearby lakes tourist area to go to all the boutiques (impossible on the weekends as it's so crowded!) -- and I got at least a dozen compliments on this bag! I've never had that many compliments in a matter of a few hours before -- made my day! :p
  10. Congrats on such a great deal. Beautiful bag!!!!
  11. Congratulations! Man I love that color, one day I hope to own a bag in that color, lol.

12. I love when that happens! It is an excellent looking bag.