Bought a Vernis Reade PM and Key Holder!

Mar 5, 2006
I went back to the LV (the one in Holt's) yesterday, and decided to take the advice of those of you who recommended the Reade PM as my first vernis piece. It is such an adorable bag!! I decided on the Noisette, because I think it will be a more versatile color. The Pearl and the Framboise were gorgeous too, it was a hard decision! And I couldn't resist buying the matching key holder :love: :shame:

I am about to take pics, would anyone mind resizing them for me? I still don't know how :shame:

I also took pictures the other day of my entire bag collection, so if someone could resize those for me too I would really appreciate it!!

Congrat's

fashion_junky said:
I went back to the LV (the one in Holt's) yesterday, and decided to take the advice of those of you who recommended the Reade PM as my first vernis piece. It is such an adorable bag!! I decided on the Noisette, because I think it will be a more versatile color. The Pearl and the Framboise were gorgeous too, it was a hard decision! And I couldn't resist buying the matching key holder :love: :shame:

I am about to take pics, would anyone mind resizing them for me? I still don't know how :shame:

I also took pictures the other day of my entire bag collection, so if someone could resize those for me too I would really appreciate it!!