Bought A Lv Bag Form Jill's Consignment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :cursing: WELL I PAID AND CHECKED MY CREDIT CARD AND IT WAS ON IT. WELL THAT WAS ON SAT TODAY I WAS WONDERING WERE IT WAS AND MY CREDIT CARD HAD A CREDIT ON IT FROM JILL'S CONSIGNMENT STORE. THEY NEVER CALLED ME OR EMAILED ME SAYING I WAS NOT GETTING THE BAG. I EVEN GOT A EMAIL SAYING THAT MY PURCHASE WAS CONFRIMED. I WILL NEVER SHOP THERE THEY HAVE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. AND TO BOOT IT IS SOLD NOW TO SOME ONE ELSE. UGHHHHHHH I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW.

2. so you didnt get the bag? what happened? we do understand how you feel but details pls... so somebody can help you or give you advice :smile:

3. oh my. thats bad.. :sad: u sound mighty angry!!

4. That's too bad! You should find out why they did that ti you

5. you were charged for something you didn't get? that is wrong! I'm assuming you'll be getting a refund?

6. Apparently she was already refunded, so.. :shrugs: Maybe she means that last Saturday she bought a bag, has been waiting for it to arrive and just realized that they refunded her for it without contact.

7. they should have communicated better with you :O

8. what's is Jill's Consignment? Is it a store? Website?

Aside from that, I am very sorry this has happened to you. The happiness you must've felt when you were confirmed the bag was yours and now, disappointment. How frustrating!

9. So sorry it happened to you.

10. thanks everybody

11. princesslv, which bag was it? if it was the satin mini alma, they relisted it (but they raised the price). i would make sure the condition is as they say though. i got a bag from them described as "good condition" taken from afar showing no flaws and when i got it was scratched, small stains, and scuff marks on all four corners of the bottom (so badly scuffed that the color was completely off and all gray). i have heard many negative things about them and after this experience, i'm not buying anything from them in the future.

12. So this may have turned into a blessing for you. Just keep searching for your bag elsewhere.

13. Sorry that happened to you..

I haven't purchased from them but I heard some great things about them.

14. thanks everybody it was for the pink denim pny hair bag. maybe it was a blessing.

15. Hello Princess LV. This is Jill from Jill's Consignment and I'd like to say that you never purchased the Louis Vuitton pink quilted Linda bag from us. It was purchased just this past Thursday. And we certainly would never charge your credit card and then refund it because the bag went to somebody else. If you ever order from us you will automatically receive our normal email confirmation. You certainly didn't order the Linda quilted bag. Only one order came in for that bag and she got it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.