Bought a French Blue Day, but should have got Mastic Part Time

1. I am so frustrated with myself:cursing: I always take too long to make decisions, think about it all too much and end up getting something completely the opposite. I was tossing up a French Blue RH Day or a Mastic Part Time...Well, at the time, Mastic wasn't exactly selling out:rolleyes: So, I decided to go for the rarer one - the FB Day. Now I realise the Day style isn't for me. The Day keeps falling off my shoulder. I think it's because I am so used to the City & Work styles...I don't know, but the Day isn't for me...So now to get to the point of my post...Do any stores have a Mastic RH Part Time?

Is there any Mastic left anywhere? Have I missed the boat completely?
  2. I love the look of the day but it's not comfortable for me either. Plus I'm afraid I'd never find anything inside.

Check Barney's in Beverly Hills, although I'm not sure if they had them in RH. I'm sure someone out there knows of one -- I'd hate for you to get stuck paying over retail for the one on Diabro.
  3. Oh shoot! Don't you wish you could see these bags in person first? It's so frustrating having to buy a 1K+ bag without trying it on. Have you tried BalNY or BalParis? That might be your best bet. Good luck on your search.
  4. there's mastic part time in diabro
  5. Thanks everyone. I did get in touch with Diabro and they said that this is their last PT bag in Mastic and the leather is dry and thin. I thought about it a lot and decided that if I am going to pay them over retail, I want one with good leather. Such a shame! AR didn't order any Mastic PT's and I really don't like dealing direct with BalNY. I'll have to keep looking...I may have found a fab Mastic City with fantastic leather, but again, I'll be compromising on style (like I always end up doing to get the colour I want)...Search is still on ladies!!!
  6. Maybe you should wait on a PT in Sahara if the colors are similar. In the meantime, I'll keep an eye out for a mastic PT. I don't know if you'll be happy if you comprimise on the style.
  7. Thanks Cracker!!!