Bought a Fradulant LV Speedy =(

:cursing:
She is selling under other names as well.. The auctions are of Epi bags...speedy etc... on a white background w/ nothing else. The auctions state: "Authentic *used* .." Just to give a heads up~ as these were the very same pics used in my auction as well as heading, and listing demongraphics. Be on the lookout!:wtf:

I've seen these auctions...she has a bunch of LV almas is different colors and she has zero feedback...thanks for the tip! I hope you're not going to be too turned off from ebay (despite this dilemma)... :graucho:

:cursing:
She is selling under other names as well.. The auctions are of Epi bags...speedy etc... on a white background w/ nothing else. The auctions state: "Authentic *used* .." Just to give a heads up~ as these were the very same pics used in my auction as well as heading, and listing demongraphics. Be on the lookout!:wtf:

YES! Looks like she is selling under "plmwa" now.

Ghost, can you post any links to her current auctions please?

Hi~ I don't feel comfortable posting the link as I am not 100% positive....
I am however 90%;) ...The listing is the same heading, the bag pics are the same, the listing demographics are the same as well.

Just look at listing headings that have: *USED* in them...and check feedback. :flowers:

Hi~ I don't feel comfortable posting the link as I am not 100% positive....
I am however 90%;) ...The listing is the same heading, the bag pics are the same, the listing demographics are the same as well.

Just look at listing headings that have: *USED* in them...and check feedback. :flowers:

Yes~ here are some I am concerned about (sellers)...
1.plmwa...and one more I noticed and turned in: 2.wowsmoothshop

Thanks for the update Ghost55. i'm glad you got your money back. It's these type of people that ruin eBay for others! They should be banned from selling :sad: