Bottega Veneta

1. Which style of BV purse would be considered as the "classic"? If I want to get one BV purse, which one would you recommend and why? TIA:flowers:
  2. I don't know the names, but the brown leather basketweave definitely!
    I'll try and find a photo.
  3. Okay, it's the 'Ball'.
  4. Thank you~~~ Do you know if that style can work for both day and night or is it more of a day bag? I'm going to call BV up tomorrow and see what colors are available for this style:yes:
  5. I agree with SwankyMama...the "Ball" bag is very classic, and chocolate brown is SO yummy!

I think the bag is very versatile - work, errands, lunch and dinner date, etc. - but I would draw the line at it being a purely "evening bag".

Good luck!
  6. I prefer both the Hobo and the Campana to the Ball. All three are great, classic bags though.
  7. i love their balemro.. they release it every season with different color from the classic leather and sometimes in croc. here's mine from spring/summer 06. it came in brown and crox brown as well. i heard it will be released in classic red and purple for next season and it will come in ostrich leather as well.
  8. Wow, beautiful bag!!! I hadn't called BV yet but I'm hoping they have something in pink ... Have they ever come out with pink?
  10. Definitely dark chocolate. any of the napa leather woven's are classic.
  11. I love this one! I dont know the name of it though.
  12. The ball bag is a true classic. The leather is extremely soft. I have one in hazelnut. Here's a pic.

Another PF member just bought one recently in red and posted a pic. It was gorgeous in red! This is a truly fabulous bag!
  13. oneday i will have a BV bag. i love their leather.
  14. I just bought a black hobo and i'm wondering if maybe I should have gotten the dark chocolate one with embossed design, what do you guys think?