BOTTEGA VENETA SILK WEAVE CLUTCH.................anyone have any info about this bag?

1. __________________________________________

BOTTEGA VENETA SILK WEAVE CLUTCH

woven with silk/has front round crystal

Tag Numbers:
    10905009005NE
    9L000135750111

Does any have any info about this clutch?

Please! Any help would be sincerely appreciated!

Thank you so much. Happy 4th of July.

• BV COLLECTION NAME?
    • HOW OLD?
    • APPROX RETAIL COST?
    • WHAT DO TAG NUMBERS MEAN?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Hmmh, that`s a beautiful bag!!!

But when it comes to your questions, I think we all are a little lost, since the tag is from before 2002.

The only thing we already figured out is that NE is the color description, standing for Nero, but everything else is still sort of a mistery to be solved.

Maybe somebody could call their SA and aks about information regarding those older tags?

3. Hello C24,

Thank you so much for your response! I actually telephoned BV prior to posting this thread and they were not too helpful. I read the tag numbers to him and asked if he could research it...he just said, "oh, I can't really help you." So, I look to my purse forum girls to help me out! ha! Thanks!

4. You`re welcome, beautifulbasics, I`m sorry I could not give more valuable information, though!

Maybe we can find an SA somewhere who has worked in the company before 2002 and still knows about those tags!

5. cannot add anything except say that NE I also think stands for the colour. apart from that my bag is also from before 02 but the tags etc are a bit more updated so maybe this one if from the nineties? there was a label like this one in the Authenticate this-section, but other than that - sorry can't help. it is a very gorgeous eve bag btw.

6. Hello,

Does anyone possibly have an email address to either BV directly or a BV store?

I wish to email them with picture's of my clutch in hope's they will be able to give me additional information.

Thanks!

7. Have you tried BV in NYC? I understand that is where they do repairs on bags so they may have seen some vintage bags like yours. It is a gorgeous bag in what appears to be great condition. You can also email pics to Ana the online shopper at BV.com who is based in NYC. Good luck!