Bottega Veneta Sightings

Last night at NYE dinner, one of the women in our group was carrying the most gorgeous vintage red satin woven BV heart clutch, fairly large. She had bought it some years ago and it was quite stunning!

My favorite BV sighting - this past October on Via Monte Napoleon in Milan, the day after I bought my nero Cabat I saw a lovely, very chic italian woman with the exact same Cabat! It was (is) beautiful!

and i spotted a large ebano veneta again last evening in the subway on the west bound train, singapore. she was hugging it like a precious baby in the packed train, which made me smile! it used to be quite rare (weeks at a time) for me to spot a bv in singapore among the multitude of lvs, guccis and coaches, but now i'm spotting one every other day. looks like the brand has really taken off here. :heart:

looks like the brand has really taken off here. :heart:

Oh yes, these days I see at least one everyday. There are a couple in my work place and quite a number around my office area. And in Orchard Road (5th Avenue equivalent in Singapore), it's quite the BV abudance! Spotted quite a few too at my fav shoe boutique On Pedder. In fact my SA there is quite the BV fan too! ;)

Oh yes, these days I see at least one everyday. There are a couple in my work place and quite a number around my office area. And in Orchard Road (5th Avenue equivalent in Singapore), it's quite the BV abudance! Spotted quite a few too at my fav shoe boutique On Pedder. In fact my SA there is quite the BV fan too! ;)

How exciting to have daily BV sightings! I probably would not be paying attention to where I'm going to get a good look at them all. :P

Here's a "copy & paste" from another thread to add to the sighting list...

Had quite a few sightings here in Singapore. Here are some of the places where I've sighted -

Shoe store in Paragon - Store owner had a large ebano veneta
YSL store in Paragon - A fellow shopper carrying a large veneta (can't recall colour...)
Takashimaya basement food court - A lady carrying a large regent veneta
Mulberry boutique in Hilton Hotel - A lady carrying a nero ball (1st gen)
Gucci store in Takashimay - A lady carrying a large carmino veneta
In a queue in Mcdonalds - A lady behind me carrying a medium nero veneta
BV store in Taka - A lady carrying a large oceano veneta
Great World City carpark - A lady with a nero montaigne (got me really excited)
Great World City - A guy with a nero intrecciato wallet (same one i have)

I forgot! Last Saturday there was a woman at Valley Fair mall in San Jose CA with a large nero campana. I walked faster so I could get a better look and my friend said "don't you dare go up there and talk to her! people will think you're weird!"

What: Large Cabat in Ebano
Who: Anime looking Korean male, probably an international student
Where: Toronto, inside Shoppers at Yonge and College
When: Today around 3pm
Comment: WOW! the bag was breathtaking! and he looked so chic! I rarely see anyone here with BV.

The other day I saw a beautiful Asian girl with an ebano veneta (large I think...) at the corner of Quincy and Broadway in Cambridge, on the Harvard campus. I nearly crashed my car to stare at her :P

What: nero matte & shine bag
When: lunchtime today
Where: Chelsea bistro at Serendra, Makati
Who: lady in her 60's or 70's having lunch with family

It's the first time i've seen the matte & shine bag IRL. The younger ladies at the table were carrying gucci and LV, but my eyes were on the older woman's BV.