Bottega Veneta shoe sizing help Thank you

makeup_lover

Aug 15, 2008
Hi dear tpfers may I know how does BV shoe size run? I planning to get the Violet Intrecciato Suede moccasin but do not know what size to order. I'm usually a size 7, and wears a size 7.5 for my Tory burch reva flat. May i know what size would you reccommand me to order? Thanks

Hi dear tpfers may I know how does BV shoe size run? I planning to get the Violet Intrecciato Suede moccasin but do not know what size to order. I'm usually a size 7, and wears a size 7.5 for my Tory burch reva flat. May i know what size would you reccommand me to order? Thanks

I have to order a size large due to my wide feet. I think they are manufactured for narrower Italian feet! The moccasins will stretch a bit, but I'd still order up a half size at least.

I normally wear a sz 5.5 M. In BV (mostly flat, sandals and very low wedges) I take a 5.5 M. My Tory Burch reva flats are 6 M.

That said, I have seen things run true to size for smaller shoes and then run a half size small starting at 7. Can you ask the SA to send both sizes and then return the pair that does not fit?

makeup_lover said:
I just ordered a 37.5. ahh hope it turns out fitting. tts the problem of buying shoes online, always unsure of the sizes. Thanks for the help =)

ah well. you asked for advice. I gave it. doesn't mean you have to take it. I have a pair and I find they run tts or a little big - they also stretch a little. still, half size is a small difference so there's a good chance 7.5 will work just fine. they're great shoes - very comfy. good luck.

Let us know how it turns out when they arrive ...
Some modeling pics if possible would be nice!
I'm quite interested how they fit. Love BV shoes, only thing is that most of their heels are too high for me, or let just say too high for everyday use!
TB flats I also go 1/2 size up, but with BV I'm always 9.5 (with sandals on occasion even 9 ...).