Bottega lovers : Other designer bags you like

I love Bottega Veneta most of all, but second is Nancy Gonzalez - gorgeous glazed crocs in flirty colors and unique but quiet shapes. Like Bottega's, they are very luxurious and understated. I also love Hermes because of the history, fine craftmanship, and classic style.

I indulge my inner "logo child" inside my bag - my accessories are Louis Vuitton monogram and Goyard.

Including BV, I currently own high end designer bags, wallets and make-up bags by 14 different designers:

Chloe (mostly from the mid Phoebe Philo era [pre Paddy]), Julien MacDonald, Celine, Matthew Williamson, Prada, Clements Ribeiro, Jimmy Choo, Tom Ford for YSL, Missoni, Gucci, Pucci, Roberto Cavalli and Alexander McQueen.

I fall in love with the talent of the designer and the quality of the items, not the name, or history, of the design house. :biggrin:

Hermes, Chanel, Balenciaga. For the last 3 years, Bottega Veneta has been my top choice though. I think it is a reflection of the general trend of moving away from in-your-face brand trends with glitzy logos. I am also sick and tired of my hard-earned cash goibng towards an item that is in fashion for 12 months tops.

Chanel is my other major love. From time to time I'll fall for a bag from Jimmy Choo (right now it's the big shiny clutch) or something, but after consideration, I would rather save the money for another Chanel or BV!
I have quite a few LV mini monograms (I was absolutely obsessed with them), and still really love them (just won't buy more).

In addition to my two Bottega Veneta bags in my collection I have:
Hermes (Birkin, Kelly Bolide)
Chanel (classic flap, petite shopper)
Jimmy Choo (patent leather Riki)
Fendi (Spy, zucchino mama baguette)
Judith Leiber (2 evening bags, 1 day bag)
Emilio Pucci
Mulberry (Rosemary, Phoebe)
Dior (medium Gaucho)
Tod's (suede tote)
Gucci (Jackie, Boston)
LV (mono Speedy, epi Speedy, Le Talentueux, Jasmin)
Balenciaga (2 Twiggy, 1 City, 1 Purse, 1 Day)
Marc Jacobs (2 Blakes)
Etro
Ferragamo (Marissa)
Prada (Daino zip top hobo)

^^^Kat, that's a phenomenal collection. You mentioned Hermes Kelly Bolide--I know very little about Hermes, but aren't Kelly and Bolide separate designs? or is a comma missing? Wow is all I can say.

The same Wow for chloehandbags--wonderful variety of designers.

I am still a bv newbie...but hoping to own my first very soon...Other than BV, I love balenciaga (my current passion! :love:) and would also love to own a chanel classic one of these days...
I own Chloe, Prada, and LV but currently not as enthralled w/them as before....

^^^Kat, that's a phenomenal collection. You mentioned Hermes Kelly Bolide--I know very little about Hermes, but aren't Kelly and Bolide separate designs? or is a comma missing? Wow is all I can say.

You're right, Boxermom, a comma is missing.:shame:

Sorry I am so into LV world now, so I have to say other designer's bags that I love besides LV are BV, McQueen, Chanel, Prada, MJ, some BBags and Birkin. (I don't like all of Hermes, only Birkin)

Ahhh, thanks boxermom! :shame: :flowers: