Bottega croc clutch on yoox

1. is this fake?

2. Sonya I know.. it seems hard to believe

3. that red is amazing.. The current picture of the purple is not clear. but if it was original, i'm sure it must be a great timeless piece... omg that's so much to believe.

4. Sold out already! Was it one of you guys???

5. Sonya, did you get it??????

6. thanks sonya for the post! i ordered it! i adore knot clutches. hopefully it's in stock. :heart:

7. Wow, Mystiletto, I will keep my fingers crossed for you! What a fantastic deal, and what a gorgeous color. You absolutely are REQUIRED to post pics! :drool:

8. Congrats and what a good price too, Mystiletto. I love the croc knot clutch and am looking forward to the day i get mine. Meantime, pls allow me to live vicariously through you.

9. If I receive it I will definitely post pics :tup: Thanks again to Sonya for the enabling! I love this forum and how everyone is so helpful and sweet in passing along good deals! I love BV and a sale BV is the ultimate :yahoo:

10. BEAUTIFUL!!!

Yoox is legit, so that seems like the deal of the century!! :drool:

11. You sure got a lovely bag My Stilleto, I can't wait to see your pics.

12. That is one beautiful clutch! Congratulations Mystiletto. I have ordered from Yoox before. Very nice experience.

13. I just received my croc clutch. It's a bright purple and is very soft. I'm not sure what to think since I've never seen a BV croc knot clutch in person. I'll have to go to the BV store to compare! Is it a keeper?

I also took some comparison shots with my other BV knot clutch. The multicolored clutch appears physically larger on the outside, but I believe it is similar in dimension on the inside.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]