Bottega bracelets?

Thanks, uclaboi! ms piggy, I've been told that silver is more difficult to work than other metals, even though it is softer by comparison than gold or platinum so yes, I think weaving it is a feat! The next time I am in a city with a BV boutique, I will have to look at one. And since I love jewelry, something tells me looking may not be enough. I'm not a big fan of the John Hardy silver pieces but the BV ones are super elegant and well made...

Sterling silver is definitely more difficult to work with, IMO; weaving silver wire, much less flat strips, can be a very frustrating task. So it really is a feat that the weave is so even and smooth, so closely resembling the leather intrecciato.

Which is why I'm so thoroughly amazed at their fine jewelry. Woven 18k gold, in shapes of spheres!!! Just completely... :tup:

Hee. All these talk makes me wanna go back and wear my BV bracelet tmw. Shall we, bracelet twin, uclaboi? ;)

I actually have the silver/black one in the picture and it is devine! I'll take a pic when I get my camera back. I bought it on sale for 195 euros (marked down from 330 I think). It's lovely - it has the BV butterfly engraved into the silver on one end!