Botox in London?

1. I saw a photo of myself today, and despite having a huge grin on my face, the frown line between my eyebrows was deep enough to be mistaken for the Grand Canyon! :sad:

I think it's time that I seriously considered botox, but I have absolutely no idea where to start in finding someone good in London. Would anyone have any recommendations? Also, could anyone tell me what sort of price I'd be looking at?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

xx

2. Sorry, no recommendations in London. I can tell you, Botox between the eyes, on the 11's usually costs about $200 - 300 US dollars.

3. Im sure there must be some good drs out there, maybe a harley street clinic? But i'd definetly try and get someone's personal recommendation, just because its a harley street clinic doesnt mean it will be fabulous.

4. Thanks gals. Noon, I don't have any great faith in Harley Street doctors as you say....I might have to start picking random women out on the street who have lineless faces and asking them who their practitioner was :roflmfao:

5. Harvey Nicks has got a clinic on the 4th or 5th floor that do all these procedures.

6. Oooh, nice tip! Thanks Vogue!!!