Botkier's Fall Line is out!

1. https://www.botkier.com/fw07/fall_winter_2007.php4

How beautiful some of these bags are. How about that Large Rose satchel with the shoulder strap? There's a couple of bags here I wouldn't mind getting.

2. Wow, I've never looked at Botkier before. This one's caught my eye:

[​IMG]

3. wow...im really liking the new collection!

4. Me too. It's taking every ounce of willpower I have not to click the "Add to Cart" button!!! :drool:

5. I like the new fall nice, esp the cherry color. Not a fan of the rose though - is that removeable?

6. Pretty sure the rose is detachable. That's what it says on the detail description of the rose satchel on the NM Botkier page.

7. I've never given Botkier a second look before, but i'm loving the black rose hobo...

8. Me too. If I got this, would I get over the new LV neo cabby in black denim? They are the same style of bag, more or less.

Plus I'm digging the hobo in cherry. Actually, if that tote came in cherry it would be sold already.

9. I like the rose (very feminine) and the Bryant.

10. What are your thoughts on the bryant keychain? Concealed weapon meets elephant-brass fun? I'm kinda over Botkier, but I need a new keychain!

11. The rose is actually a detachable coin purse. :graucho:
    How cute is that?

12. I am really interested in the Bryant bags also- trying to decide between the satchel and hobo (in gray, as I am still on the hunt for that perfect one). Has anyone seen them IRL yet? Wondering if the leather is soft or very structured...hmm?

13. That's funny about the keychain...imagine having to take it off and check it at the gate :smile: I wish the website had dimensions of the bags...but hopefully updating soon, since closeups are not available yet either.

14. I like the hobo. But to me, nothing compares to the bianca satchel-one of the best bags ever!

15. [​IMG]

:drool: This is simply gorgeous!