BOTKIER's Cherry Rose Hobo

ohmigosh! that is so funny! just after i posted my reply, i saw the new post above mine and i had done the same thing! i tried using the code 20%reesy! well, i tried the reesy, and it worked! thanks so much for all your help!! i can't imagine how anyone could buy handbags without tPF help. :yes: i'm so excited!! now, if only i weren't leaving for a weeklong trip tomorrow! i'm going to have to wait all the way until mid august practically before i can USE any of these bags!!! oh well, i guess there are worse problems, eh?!:roflmfao:

Darlie Try the codes mentioned above...
toutie (for 20%)
Grechen (for 20%)
reesy (for 20%)

Don't put a 20% in front of reesy. Reesy worked last night for me.

Some Botkiers can be quite Heavy. It depends on the bag. This particular bag doesn't seem like it'll be hugely weighty. The Bigger Bryant bags look like they could be.

thanks again! reesy worked alright! the black rose in metallic plum is on it's way!! woohooo!
now, i think i may have to put a ban on myself for awhile and enjoy the bags that are coming. :wlae:
you all are GRRREEAT!

AE is pretty good. I already have a order confirmation and a Processing Confirm. Should get a shipping confirm soon. They have always been pretty quick. I got my last bag in like 3 days total.

have any of you girls seen it in person? i live in the bay area, so i'm guessing maybe they have this at neiman's. any info would help. i like to see the bag first before taking a plunge and buying it. thanks. oh has anyone seen the bronze color?