Botkier Turbo Trigger??

I heard they had stopped making the large size trigger and now only sold the small and medium. Is this true? I have a medium hunter green one, but would really like a large

^^ this season the large isn't being made and when I wrote Botkier about any large on sale they only had one & would just say they weren't doing them this season. I hope they make the large again but I'm not sure if they will.

Does anyone have the Turbo? Is it nicer/different than the luxe from last season. And last question, are they terribly heavy? thanks!

I have the Trigger Turbo in Eggshell and this bag is beauitiful. I only wear it for special events. I wear my Trigger Fan Hobo as my everyday bag (though I handle it with great care because its Ivory). And I can say for both of these bags, they are not heavy at all! I believe them to be quite light; I'm sure if you start loading the purse up with tons of stuff then yes, it may feel heavy but empty it must be barely a pound. It is currently on sale at Bergdorf Botkier -  Trigger Turbo Shoulder Bag -  Bergdorf Goodman

Definitely scoop this bag up! You won't regret it. :yahoo: